Full-time PhD student (2023-2025)
Education / Academic qualification:
- 09/2007 – 07/2011: University of World Languages, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, Bachelor in Philology and Interpreter.
- 09 /2014 – 07 / 2014: Tesol Certificate (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Cambridge Assessment English, ILC in London UK
- 05/2020-09/2021 Diploma in Management Director (International institute Link)
- 9/2020-12/2022: Webster University MBA in Project Management
- 2023/02 Training Course in Applied Econometric Analysis for Young Economists/Researchers in Uzbekistan ISCAD, IFPRI, ICARDA and WIUT
- 09/2015 – 08/2020: Central Asian University , Tashkent, Uzbekistan, Teaching/Research assistant,
- 01/2023 – present: Westminster International University in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, PhD Student in Management (Econometrics)
- Quantitative methods (particularly statistics and econometrics)
- International economics (particularly, trade, international investments, international financial markets)
"Investigating the Impact of the 2019 Tax Reform on the Financial Performance of Listed Firms in Uzbekistan”
The title of the dissertation is “"Investigating the Impact of the 2019 Tax Reform on the Financial Performance of Listed Firms in Uzbekistan”.
The thesis "Investigating the Impact of the 2019 Tax Reform on the Financial Performance of Listed Firms in Uzbekistan" holds significant importance due to several reasons. First, tax reforms are instrumental in shaping the business environment, influencing investment decisions, and fostering economic growth. Understanding how the 2019 tax reform specifically affects the financial performance of listed firms in Uzbekistan provides valuable insights into the real-world implications of this policy change. Second, the financial performance of listed firms is a crucial indicator of economic health and corporate success. Analyzing the impact of the tax reform on financial performance metrics such as profitability, liquidity, solvency, and efficiency helps assess the effectiveness of the reform in improving the business climate and promoting the growth of listed companies. Lastly, the research contributes to the existing literature on the relationship between tax policies and firm performance, with a specific focus on Uzbekistan. The findings can inform policymakers, businesses, and investors about the effects of tax reforms and potentially guide future policy decisions to create a more favorable environment for listed firms in Uzbekistan.
- Effective use of block chain technology in business process (in case of Uzbekistan)
Scientific Journal of “International Finance & Accounting” Issue 4, August 2022. ISSN: 2181-1016
Conference Participations, Scientific Talks:
SMALL BUSINESS AND PRIVATE ENTREPRENEURSHIP
DEVELOPMENT IN UZBEKISTAN 2022