Part-time PhD student (2021-2023)
Education / Academic qualification:
- 2005-2009 Westminster International University in Tashkent, BA in Business Administration
- 2014-2016 Westminster International University in Tashkent, MA in International Business and Management
- 2009-2011 – Research specialist at Carlsberg Uzbekistan
- 2011 – Marketing specialist in Samsung, Tashkent office.
- 2011 – 2016, Associate Lecturer at Westminster International University in Tashkent
- 2016-2020 Head of Subject Area for Marketing, Westminster International University in Tashkent
- 2020 – Senior Lecturer, Westminster International University in Tashkent.
- 2021 – undertaking PhD as an independent researcher at Westminster International University in Tashkent.
- Management of brands, Corporate Social Responsibility, Skill development.
- Consumer Research, quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
The title of the dissertation: “Managing Corporate social responsibility: Role of government”.
Socially responsible businesses are believed to contribute to the socio-economic well-being of nations by creating favourable working conditions, helping in need, preserving nature, and so on. All of which contribute to the creation of a favourable business environment for potential investors and improved country image in front of the global business arena. As Uzbekistan is moving towards an open economy, aims to increase exports, attract more foreign direct investment (FDI), shaping clear, consequently valuable CSR policy can be a significant contributing factor. As a result, the need arises for identifying the role of the government in creating the first CSR policy in Uzbekistan and further managing its adaptation and implementation. This research studies the potential roles of the government and by using the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) method, the most suitable roles are identified and suggested. The particular emphasis is done on providing detailed recommendations for policy development. Further strategic recommendations are given for managing Corporate Social Responsibility in Uzbekistan.
- Ataniyazova Z. K. (2021) “Government roles in shaping corporate social responsibility: foreign experience and implication” Electronic journal "Statistical Bulletin of Uzbekistan", volume 3.
- Л.Г.БАБАХОДЖАЕВА, З. АТАНИЯЗОВА, (2021). АУТЕНТИЧНЫЕ МЕТОДЫ ОЦЕНКИ ЗНАНИЙ – РЕАЛЬНЫЕ ЗАДАЧИ ДЛЯ РАЗВИТИЯ НАВЫКОВ СТУДЕНТОВ” Методическое пособие. ТАШКЕНТ«MALIK PRINT CO»
- Khurana, K., & Ataniyazova, Z. (2020). Insights and future-forward for fashion and textile value chain in Uzbekistan. Research Journal of Textile and Apparel.
- Ataniyazova, Z. K. (2020). MANAGEMENT OF BRANDS: CAN A NEW TYPE OF BRAND EXIST? Theoretical & Applied Science, (12), 20-28.
Conference Participations, Scientific Talks:
- Digital economy: Impacts, challenges and prospects, April, 2020. MDIS, Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Thesis: Online shopping in Uzbekistan: theoretical discussion of factors that limit and foster growth.
- 16th Annual Business Research Consortium Conference, 24 April 2021. Online. Oral presentation: Digital Entrepreneurship: Opportunity Recognition and Exploitation.
- Actions strategy: macroeconomic stability, investment activity and prospects for innovation development, 26-27 May, 2021. TDI, Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Article: Government Roles in Shaping Corporate Social Responsibility: Foreign Experience and Implication
- 7th International Conference on CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance, 24-26 June, 2021. Lisbon Polytechnic Institute, Portugal. Consumer Perceptions of Corporate Social Responsibility: Socio-Economic Benefits in a Developing Country.
- The role of the Tashkent Financial Institute in the formation and development of innovative infrastructure of science and education in the financial and banking system, 30 September 2021. Thesis: Managing Corporate Social Responsibility awareness and perception.
- Winner at Teaching and Learning Symposium of WIUT, May 2015.
- Winner of “Best paper award” at the 7th International Conference on CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance, June 2021.